Book cricket (புக் கிரிக்கெட்) – Book Cricket is a game played inside. It is well-liked among schoolchildren. This game is played by kids when they have free time in school or when they find lectures boring. When the weather isn’t good enough for playing games outside, kids play this at home. Kids love this game more because it’s so easy to play.
Book cricket (புக் கிரிக்கெட்)
The game “Book Cricket” is played indoors. It is popular with schoolchildren. Children play this game during downtime at school or when they find lectures dull. Kids play this indoors when it’s too chilly to go outside and play games. This game is more popular with kids because it’s so simple to play.
Book cricket (புக் கிரிக்கெட்) Overviews
|Name of the Article||Book cricket|
|Book cricket||Click Here|
|Official Web Site||Click Here|
- A paper for each playerBook preferable a big book with lot of pagesPen or Pencil
- Two players
How to Play Book cricket (புக் கிரிக்கெட்)?
- The two players will have to decide the number of batsman.
- Toss a coin and decide who is going to bat first
- The player decided to bat will hold the book with him.
- He has to randomly open the book and look for the page number
- The player should always look for the side of book which has even numbers on it.
- In the opened page, look for the even number and take note of the last unit in that number. For Example: If the opened page is 154, then the last unit is 4 so the score is 4. So the possible scores are 2, 4, 6, 8 and 0.
- 2, 4 and 6 score will be added to the batsman score as such and 8 will be a dot ball or counted as a single, it is decided at the beginning of the game when the decide on the number of bats man . 0 score means the batsman is out.
- Close the book and open it again.
- Note the score for that again.
- The innings will go on until all the batsmen is out.
- The total score of the first player is noted and then the second player takes over the Book and continues to play.
- At the end who ever has the bigger score is the Winner