Book Cricket is an indoor game. It is popular among students in schools. Kids play this game when they have leisure time in school and whenever they feel the lecture is boring. Kids play this at home when the weather is not conducive for outdoor games. The easiness to play this game makes it more popular among kids.
- A paper for each player
- Book preferable a big book with lot of pages
- Pen or Pencil
- Two players
How to Play:
- The two players will have to decide the number of batsman.
- Toss a coin and decide who is going to bat first
- The player decided to bat will hold the book with him.
- He has to randomly open the book and look for the page number
- The player should always look for the side of book which has even numbers on it.
- In the opened page, look for the even number and take note of the last unit in that number. For Example: If the opened page is 154, then the last unit is 4 so the score is 4. So the possible scores are 2, 4, 6, 8 and 0.
2, 4 and 6 score will be added to the batsman score as such and 8 will be a dot ball or counted as a single, it is decided at the beginning of the game when the decide on the number of bats man . 0 score means the batsman is out.
Close the book and open it again.
Note the score for that again.
The innings will go on until all the batsmen is out.
The total score of the first player is noted and then the second player takes over the Book and continues to play.
At the end who ever has the bigger score is the Winner